Rates for Counseling
All clients begin with a one hour initial consultation. Thereafter, clients schedule sessions (including individual, couples, children and family treatment) on whatever basis has been agreed upon. If you have any questions regarding these options please contact us. The goal of therapy is to meet as many times as needed until the counselor and client agree that they are ready to continue the journey without the counselors aid. Sometimes this is done in a few sessions, but often longer time is needed and it develops into continuing therapeutic counselor/client appointments.
Restore accepts cash, check, all major credit cards, and HSA (Health Savings Account) cards. Payment is due at time of service. Some counselors accept insurance.
Our rates vary based on the experience and professional level of each counselor. Generally fees range from $65-$130 per hour. Failure to show for scheduled appointment will incur a fee of $60.
Cherri Ledbetter, MA, Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- $150 for initial intake session then $130/hour. Private pay and some insurance options. Cherri accepts SoonerCare and Medicaid and will soon be able to accept BCBS.
Cheryl Seymour, MS, Biblical Counselor and Life Coach
- $80/session. Private pay.
Derrick Johnson, MA, Licensed Professional Counselor
- $100/session. Private pay.
Gina Dixon, M.Ed., Licensed Professional Counselor
- $110/session. If using insurance, client is responsible for co-pay on the day of services. Insurances accepted by Gina: Blue Cross Blue Shield, Healthchoice, Aetna, Aetna EAP, FEI, Cigna, WebTPA, ChampsVA, Tricare, HealthCare Highways, and NPHO.
Jenny Meigs, MS, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- $150/session for initial intake session and $130/hour for each session after that. If using insurance, client is responsible for co-pay on the day of services. Insurances accepted by Jenny: Healthchoice, Tricare Standard, WebTPA, and NPHO.
Julie Young, M.Ed., Biblical Counselor and Life Coach
- $80/session. Private pay.
Kelly Lashar, MA, Pastoral Care Counselor
- $80/session. Private pay
Michael Lamke, MA, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- $130/session. If using insurance, client is responsible for co-pay on the day of services. . Insurances accepted by Michael: Cigna, Aetna, HealthChoice, HealthCare Highways, and NPHO.
While it is ideal for clients to be able to pay the fees set by the clinic, we realize that this may be a burden on some. Individual cases may be eligible for rate adjustment at the discretion of the individual counselor.
Sliding scale may be available for some services for regular 50 minute session. Scale is based on based on client's annual income.
- $21-35K…$75 per session
- $36-45K $85…per session
- $46-55K $100…per session
- $56K+ $130…per session